Brown might be one of the most underrated colors in nail design. It seems like everyone is either going for pink or nude nails, but brown is a color that will look gorgeous on your nails. Even if you don’t feel that it suits your skin tone, there are dozens of different shades of brown and some beautiful designs that combine this nail polish with others. Take a look at our recommendations below.
1. Finger in the Middle
If you are looking for a simple, yet elegant nail design that is easy to do and looks very stylish, then this is the right one for you. You can wear it for any occasion, including work and school or even on special occasions such as weddings or parties. It is also an amazing option if you are going travelling soon because it will help with your packing! This design has become very popular recently, so make sure that you don’t miss out!
2. Brown and Gold
- Color: Brown, gold
- Descriptions: If you’re a fan of the classic combination of brown and gold, this is the look for you.
- Source: @_shannonbrianne_
3. Brown and White
- Brown and white is a classic combination that can be used to create a more subtle look.
- The trick to rocking this color combination is to keep the brown and white balanced, so that neither color overpowers the other.
- To help you do this, pay close attention to how much of each nail polish you use when painting your nails.
4. Brown Nails with Feathers
- Brown and gold
- Brown and white
- Brown and black
- Brown and pink
- Brown and light pink
5. Black and Brown Nails
- Black and Brown Nails
Black and brown nail art is a great way to combine two of the most classy colors. If you’re looking for a sophisticated look, this is definitely it! The best part about black and brown nails is that they can be worn with any outfit – whether it’s casual or formal.
6. White, Brown, and Black Nail Design
Black, white and brown are a great combination. They create a classic look that is simple and sophisticated. Black, white and brown nail design can be made with acrylic or gel nails. You should use colors of different shades in order to get the desired effect.
7. Leopard Print
Leopard print nails are another great choice for summer. Like animal prints in general, they’re a popular choice because they’re fun and playful (and who doesn’t want to be playful during the summer months?). They also work well with a wide variety of outfits—you can wear them with jeans or an ultra-feminine dress, depending on your mood.
8. Shiny Brown and Light Pink
You will need:
- Base coat
- Shiny brown nail polish
- Light pink nail polish
9. Dark Chocolate Tips/Light Chocolate Base
- Apply a dark brown polish to the tips of your nails.
- Paint the rest of your nails using a light shade of brown.
- To remove, use an acetone-based nail polish remover or soak cotton balls in some lemon juice and wrap them around your finger for about five minutes before washing off with water. This can also be done if you want to change the color of your nails! For maintenance, moisturize with cuticle oil every night after washing dishes or cleaning up other household tasks (or more often if you like). Make sure that any moisture is absorbed into the skin before applying lotion/oil so that it doesn’t cause smudging when applied next time around! Avoid using abrasive scrubbing tools because they can damage fragile nail layers which will lead to yellowing over time – instead opt for softer bristles such as those found on toothbrushes designed specifically for cleaning tough stains off hard surfaces like kitchen counters (these typically look like miniature versions of regular toothbrushes but without bristles). Lastly don’t forget: wear gloves whenever possible!
10. Coffee Beans Inspired Nails
Coffee beans inspired nails are a pretty design. The base is brown, while the tips are gold. Coffee beans have been used as a symbol of good luck and prosperity since the 6th century BC, so this design is perfect for someone who likes to believe that they will be lucky in life.
You will need:
- A dark brown nail polish (OPI Simply Smashing)
- A golden nail polish (OPI On The Same Paige As Tiffany)
11. Split Nail Design on Short Nails
Now, for a quick and easy brown nail design on short nails:
- Paint your nails with a nude base color and let it dry.
- Take a nail art brush and draw a line down the middle of your nail (as shown above).
- Outline the tip of your nail in white or very light pink polish as shown below
A classic French manicure is the perfect way to add some chic polish while keeping it simple. It’s also a great option for those who are feeling like they’ve got too many colors on their fingertips, as the dark brown base and gold tips pair beautifully together. This look can be worn all year round, but it looks particularly great in autumn or spring when you’re rocking a tan. Plus, a French manicure is a foolproof way to keep your nails looking professional at work without having them stick out too much from your uniform!
Brown base gold
Gold base nail designs are perfect to wear with casual outfits. You can also make them more interesting by adding some simple nail art, such as stripes or a simple flower design.
Gold nails are very popular among women. They look great and give you an elegant appearance. Gold is one of the most expensive metals in the world, which makes it even more attractive for many women – both as jewelry and for their nails! If you’re looking for gold nail polish ideas, we’ve got them right here for you!
Matte brown nails
If you’re looking for the perfect color to wear on your nails, you should consider matte brown. This shade is great for any occasion and will add a little bit of sophistication to any outfit you wear. It’s also one of the best colors to wear during fall or winter because it will match with most outfits that you choose during those seasons. If you have a fair skin tone, then matte brown is definitely the right option for you as well!
Flowers are a great way to add a little extra to your nails. You can use flowers as a base for your nails, or as an accent. They’re also available in any color, but brown is one of my favorite colors because it looks so elegant.
To create this look, you’ll just need some flower decals and nail polish remover!
Dark brown coffin
- To create this design, you will need:
- A dark brown nail polish that is opaque and doesn’t have any shimmer or glitter
- A black nail polish (optional)
- When creating this style, make sure to apply the top coat in between each layer of color so that it doesn’t shrink as you add more coats. This can be a time-consuming process but will ensure your manicure lasts longer.
- If you don’t have a black nail polish handy or want to give your nails an extra oomph, try adding some matte glitter! It’s very easy to do: simply paint the first layer of color on your nails and let it dry for about 10 minutes before applying another coat of top coat and then sprinkling the loose glitter over them while they are still wet. Repeat until desired results are achieved!
Trendy brown nails
Brown is the most popular nail color for 2020. It’s easy to do at home, and it goes with everything, so it’s a great base for nail art. Brown nails are neutral and simple—the perfect canvas for any style you want to try out!
If you’re looking for some inspiration on how to wear brown nails this year, we’ve got 60+ ideas that will show you how versatile this shade can be. 55 Love Letters For Him That Make Him Cry
You will find here new nude nail designs that you can wear in 2020 to impress!
If you’re looking for a new nail design, this is it. Nude nails are a neutral color that works with any outfit. They’re also trending right now, so if you’re looking for something different but still want to stay within the realm of what’s fashionable, nude nails are an excellent option.
Finally, they’re a great way to try out some new nail polish colors and experiment with different shades until you find one that really suits your style and personality.
Finding the right nude nail polish is like finding the perfect pair of jeans. There are so many different brands, shades, and finishes available to choose from that it can be difficult to narrow down your options. However, if you want a more natural look then brown nails are a great choice for you! They give off an earthy vibe but also still look elegant when paired with gold accents or jewels.