what is salicylic acid
Here, we talk about salicylic acid. We need to know that what is salicylic acid?
Once we know the basics of this acid, it will be easy for us to understand its properties, advantages, and disadvantages.
Then we will be able to decide whether we should use it or not.
Let us know what happens.
Description what is salicylic acid
It is also called Vitamin B-11.
There are two types. Both are equally important in beauty products.
- ● Beta hydroxy acid (BHA)
- ● Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA)
- We can get it naturally. And we can make it artificially in the laboratory.
- Naturally, if we talk about getting it, we can get it from animals and plants.
- We can get it from egg yolks, meat, liver, and poultry.
- Now the question arises of how we can get it from plants. So from manufacturers, we can bring via oranges, leafy vegetables, potatoes, etc. We can discover yogurt, entire cereals, and cereal embryos.
- Salicylic acid is also synthetically manufactured in laboratories. It is a compound made of carbon.
Popular in the business world:
- It is popular in the beauty industry. Because products become more beneficial with Salicylic acids, like beauty creams, face washes, and shampoos,these beauty products can solve all problems with our skin and hair. In the business world, commonly two types of this acid are used. These types of names are already above.
- Whenever you go for beauty products, the Bulk of the products which made from chemicals that must contain salicylic acid.
- Everything has its advantages and disadvantages. So while salicylic acid has its good facts, it also has its disadvantages.
- In turn, we will read both the advantages and disadvantages.
- Medically, it is necessary for our body.
- It helps to make blood cells and plasma.
- Available in metabolism and fat.
- Salicylic acids utilize in many skin and hair ailments such as acne, pimples, scars,
- As a medicine, it plays a role in making the healthy pregnancy of pregnant women.
You can also use this acid as a painkiller. And it also helps boost children’s immunity. It removes the thin layer from the skin and removes acne, freckles, and pimples.
Now we will talk about its side effects.
This acid has a strong ability. Even a thin amount of it can be harmful to you.
You are using any such medicine. If it contains salicylic acid, it is best to consult your doctor first. Should you use this product or not?
If your skin is irritated, inflamed, itchy, or allergic while using it, you should stop using it immediately.
If it accidentally obtains into your snout or jaws, contact a specialist urgently then.
The smell of this acid is so strong that you may have difficulty breathing.
How to use:
It is crucial to know the correct way to use salicylic acid.
- ● Just utilize this outcome four periods a month, no better.
- ● Apply a thin layer of cream to the affected area. And wash with plain water.
- ● Do not use other beauty products while using this acid.
- ● You can’t even use soap. However, if you want to use any cream or soap, use Medicated
- or use the product recommended by your doctor.
- ● Use only on the affected area.
- ● Do not apply cracked skin on the eyes, nose, and near the mouth.
- ● During pregnancy, breastfeeding mothers should avoid using this acid.
We have finally concluded that we must consult our doctor before using any chemical products. Otherwise, it may be damaged our skin and health.